What are cookies?
Types of cookies and how we use them
Essential cookies are crucial to your experience of a website, enabling core features like user logins, account management, shopping carts and payment processing. These cookies do not gather any information about you that could be used for marketing or remembering where you’ve been on the internet. We use these Essential cookies to: (i) remember things like information you’ve entered on order forms when you navigate to different pages in a single web browser session; (ii) remember the goods and services you ordered when you get to the checkout page; (iii) identify you as being logged in to a Pure By Nature website; and (iv) make sure you connect to the right service on our website when we make any changes to the way the website works.
Performance cookies are used in the tracking of how you use a website during your visit, without collecting personal information about you. Typically, this information is anonymous and aggregated with information tracked across all site users, to help companies understand visitor usage patterns, identify and diagnose problems or errors their users may encounter, and make better strategic decisions in improving their audience’s overall website experience. We may use performance cookies on our site.
Functionality cookies are used in collecting information about your device and any settings you may configure on the website you’re visiting (like text size, language and time zone settings). With this information, websites can provide you with customized, enhanced or optimized content and services. We use functionality cookies for selected features on our site.
Targeting/advertising cookies are used in determining what promotional content is more relevant and appropriate to you and your interests. Websites may use them to deliver targeted advertising or to limit the number of times you see an advertisement. This helps companies improve the effectiveness of their campaigns and the quality of content presented to you. These cookies may be set by the website you’re visiting (first-party) or by third-party services. Targeting/advertising cookies set by third-parties may be used to track you on other websites that use the same third-party service. We use targeting/advertising cookies on our site.
Third-party cookies on our site
What are Web beacons and how do we use them?
Some of our Web pages and e-mail updates may contain electronic images called Web beacons, sometimes known as one pixel GIFs, clear GIFs or pixel tags. On Websites, these allow us to count visitors who have viewed our pages. In promotional e-mail messages/newsletters they allow us to count how many subscribers have read them. Web beacons allow us to develop statistical information about the activities and features that most interest our consumers for the purpose of providing more personalized content. They are not used to access personally identifiable information without your consent.
How you can control or opt out of cookies
If you browse websites from multiple devices, you may need to update your settings on each individual device.
Although some cookies can be blocked with little impact on your experience of a website, blocking all cookies may mean you are unable to access certain features and content across the sites you visit. Restricting cookies may also impact on the functionality of the Pure By Nature websites.
Access to your personal information
You have the right to view, amend, or delete the personal information that we hold about you. To request access please email us at email@example.com. We will provide the information free of charge and within one month, except in the event that the request is unfounded, excessive or repetitive, in which case we reserve the right to charge a proportionate administration fee or refuse.
Rectification of personal information
If any of the information we hold on you is inaccurate or incomplete, you make ask us to correct or complete it at any time.
Your right of erasure, or to be forgotten
You may request the deletion of any email we hold on you at any time. Please be aware that requesting deletion, unlike unsubscribing from specific emails, is total and irreversible. This means that we will also lose record of you having ever been on our systems, including any previous instructions you have given us opting out of specific emails types. If you re-join our systems, by voluntarily providing your personal information, you will appear to us as a completely new data subject. This does not affect your other rights in any way.
To request deletion of your personal information, contact please contact firstname.lastname@example.org using the email address we hold for you or otherwise proving your identity.
Links to Other Web Sites
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information, that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
© 2020 Pure By Nature Inc. All rights reserved.
NOTE: Please put the above copyright notice on the web pages as well.
Collection of Personal Information
Personal information that is collected by Pure By Nature, its related companies and affiliates (collectively “Pure By Nature”) includes information about an identifiable individual such as the following:
- contact information such as name, address, email address and telephone number;
- information provided when you register or otherwise provide information on our website;
- information provided when you complete questionnaires or surveys;
- information provided when you participate in a promotion or contest;
- information provided otherwise such as by telephone, by mail or through our website;
- records of customer calls or product-related comments or inquiries;
- such other information we may collect with your consent or as permitted or required by law.
Linked Sites and Affiliates:
Personal information collected from Pure By Nature’s affiliates, agencies and related institutions may also be combined with information obtained online at Pure By Nature’s website or at Pure By Nature’s customer service center. Personal information collected may also be transferred both domestically and internationally to enable Pure By Nature to more effectively manage its customer information and to provide more efficient service tailored to the unique needs of its customers.
Use of Personal Information
- By Pure By Nature:
Pure By Nature will only use the personal information for the purposes for which it was originally collected. Personal Information collected by Pure By Nature may be used for the following purposes:
- processing on-line purchases;
- receiving and replying to your requests, inquiries and comments;
- with your consent, sending you information about products and promotions offered by Pure By Nature and/or contacting you to conduct telephone surveys and market research;
- with your consent, sending coupons from time to time;
- providing customer service;
- administering promotions and contests;
- creating a database of individuals who have registered to receive information from us;
- understanding your preferences, needs and interests and, with your consent, offering you products and information that are likely to be of interest to you and personalizing your experience when visiting our website such as by presenting you with information and offerings that we think will be of interest to you;
- improving our products;
- managing our business, including customer relations;
- ensuring the security of our business operations including our website;
- managing, administering, collecting or otherwise enforcing accounts;
- maintaining business records for reasonable periods and as required by law, and generally managing and administering our business, including defending and prosecuting legal claims;
- meeting legal, regulatory, insurance, security, accounting and processing requirements;
- purposes disclosed at the time of collection of personal information; and
- otherwise with consent or as permitted or required by law.
- Disclosure to Third Parties:
Except as provided herein, Pure By Nature will not share with third parties the personal information of its customers or users, except where such disclosure is consented to. In such cases and where ever possible Pure By Nature will request consent to third party disclosure at the time the personal information is collected.
- Disclosure required by law or under special circumstances:
Pure By Nature will access, collect and/or disclose personal information where required to do so by law pursuant to a search warrant, court order or other valid legal request, or under special circumstances where there exists a good faith belief that such access, collection and/or disclosure are warranted.
- Control of Personal Information and withdrawing Consent:
Any individual may withdraw consent at any time, subject to legal or contractual restrictions and reasonable notice. The individual will be informed of the implications of such withdrawal on services provided by Pure By Nature or its affiliates as applicable.
Accuracy of and Access to Personal Information
Pure By Nature strives to keep the personal information of its customers accurate, up-to-date and complete for the purposes for which it is to be used. In this regard, Pure By Nature customers can access their personal information at any time by contacting Pure By Nature’s customer service and submitting a written request for such access. Pure By Nature will provide the individual with particulars as to the disclosure of his/her personal information and shall provide the individual with access to that information. The individual will be able to challenge the accuracy and completeness of the information and have it amended as appropriate.
To gain access to personal information held by Pure By Nature the individual making the request will be required to provide sufficient information to permit Pure By Nature to provide an account of the existence, use and disclosure of the personal information. In particular, verification of identity by user identification or password will be required before access to personal information is granted.
Safeguards for Protection of Personal Information
Protection of personal information is of paramount importance to Pure By Nature. As such Pure By Nature has implemented security safeguards to protect personal information against loss, theft, and unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or use.
Access to personal information by Pure By Nature employees is restricted to that which is necessary to perform their duties. Pure By Nature employees are aware of the importance of maintaining the confidentiality of personal information and are committed to that end.
Any personal information collected by Pure By Nature shall be retained only as long as necessary for the fulfillment of the purpose for which it was collected. Personal information that is no longer required to fulfill the identified purpose will be destroyed, erased or made anonymous. Pure By Nature will take all reasonable care in the destruction of or disposal of personal information to prevent unauthorized parties from gaining access to the information.
We do not provide content on our websites which are intended to attract or encourage the participation of children. We do not solicit or knowingly accept information from persons under the age of 18.
Privacy Statement Changes
Complaints and Enforcement of Privacy Statement
All complaints received by Pure By Nature will be investigated and if justified, Pure By Nature will take the appropriate measures, including if necessary, amending its policies and practices, to resolve the complaint.
© 2020 Pure By Nature Inc. All rights reserved.
NOTE: Please put the above copyright notice on the web pages as well.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE AND SALE
1. USE OF THE WEBSITE
WE URGE YOU TO READ THESE TERMS CAREFULLY, AS THEY INCLUDE PROVISIONS SUCH AS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY, DISPUTE RESOLUTION AND OTHER PROVISIONS THAT MAY LIMIT YOUR RIGHTS.
2. ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY
As a condition of your use of the Website, you hereby represent and warrant to Pure By Nature that you:
- Agree to honour our intellectual property rights;
- Agree to provide us with accurate information as necessary for the proper conduct of the Website and to take responsibility for the information you provide;
- Acknowledge that we may be unable to process and shall have no responsibility to process requests, the accuracy of which we cannot validate;
- Agree not to create a link (other than personal “bookmark” or “favourites” entry) to the Website without first obtaining our written permission;
- Will refrain from using profane, vulgar, inflammatory, libelous, or similarly discourteous language in any email or form entry created through the Website; and
- Shall not interfere or attempt to interfere with the operation of the Website in any way through any means or device including, but not limited to, spamming, hacking, uploading computer viruses or time bombs, or other means expressly prohibited by any provision of the Terms.
3. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- Intellectual Property Rights. The contents of this Website, including but not limited to any software programs, photographs, video, graphic or other materials available on or through the Website (collectively, the “Contents”) are owned by Pure By Nature and/or its licensors and are protected by applicable domestic and international copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents or other proprietary rights and laws. You are strictly prohibited from and shall not record, copy, distribute, publish, perform, modify, download, transmit, transfer, sell, license, reproduce, create derivative works from or based upon, distribute, post, publicly display, frame, link, or in any other way exploit any portion of the Contents, in whole or in part. Any rights not expressly granted to You are reserved. Any violation of copyright laws may result in severe civil and criminal penalties. Violators will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible.
- Limited License. Pure By Nature hereby grants You a limited license to access this Website and use the Services only as permitted herein and subject to these Terms. As a condition of Your use of the Contents, You agree not to use the Contents for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms. The Contents are provided for personal use only. Any unauthorized commercial use of the Contents, or the resale of the Contents, is expressly prohibited. You also agree to abide by all applicable local, provincial, federal, state, national and international laws and regulations and, to the extent that you have created an account on this Website, are solely responsible for all acts or omissions that occur under Your account or password.
4. AVAILABILITY AND USE OF THE WEBSITE
- The Contents are provided for Your convenience and information only and may be modified or removed at any time from this Website, or they may be unavailable from time to time.
- Links; Third-Party Content and Websites. This Website may contain links to websites that are not owned or controlled by Pure By Nature. These links are provided for Your convenience only. No endorsement of any third-party products, services or information is expressed or implied by any information, material or content of any third party contained in, referred to, included on, or linked from or to this Website. Any information, data, opinions, recommendations, products or services provided by such third parties through links to other websites or otherwise made available through their websites are solely those of such third parties and not of Pure By Nature. Pure By Nature assumes no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or other practices of third-party websites. You are encouraged to read the terms and other policies of such websites. By using this Website, You agree that Pure By Nature shall not be liable in any manner in connection with Your use of any third-party contents or website and You expressly relieve Pure By Nature from any and all liability arising from such use. You may not create a link to this Website without the prior written consent of Pure By Nature.
- Transmission of Personal Data. You acknowledge and agree that by providing Pure By Nature with any personal or proprietary user information through the Website, You consent to the transmission of such personal or proprietary user information over international borders as necessary for processing in accordance with Pure By Nature’s standard business practices. You should be aware that third-party linked websites may contain transmission of personal data provisions that differ from the provisions provided herein. Pure By Nature is not responsible for such provisions, and expressly disclaims any and all liability related to such provisions.
- Nature of Content. The Website is not intended for use by children under the age of 13. Furthermore, the Contents in this Website may not be legal, appropriate or available for use in all geographic locations. Those who choose to access this Website do so at their own risk and are responsible for compliance with any and all local laws, if and to the extent such local laws are applicable. The products referred to on this Website may not be available in your area.
- Registration and Account. When registering Your account, You must provide accurate and complete information as requested, including a valid email address.
- Username/Password. Pure By Nature may issue You a username and/or password or other means for access to certain portions of, or services provided via the Website. You must hold and secure any such information as strictly confidential. Accordingly, You shall not allow any other person to access or use of such username or password. Pure By Nature shall not be responsible whatsoever in the event that Your password is misappropriated by a third party. You must notify Pure By Nature immediately of any breach of security or unauthorized use of Your account. Although Pure By Nature will not be liable for Your losses caused by any unauthorized use of Your account, You may be liable for the losses incurred by Pure By Nature or others due to such unauthorized use. Access to and use of password protected and/or secure areas of the Website is restricted to authorized users only. Unauthorized individuals attempting to access these areas of the Website may be subject to prosecution.
- Use of Personal Contact Information Provided. Pure By Nature may use the personal contact information collected from You (email address, telephone number or postal address) to contact You for customer service and survey purposes. We may also use Your contact information to send You marketing or promotional materials. You may opt out of receiving promotional and/or marketing materials by following the “Unsubscribe” link once You receive the first such communication from Pure By Nature.
- Pure By Nature may monitor the access to the Site (and any other of its websites) and other activities in relation to the Site (and any other of its websites) and may intervene in this regard. However, the Company makes no representation and gives no warranty to that effect. You consent to such surveillance and intervention, if the Company ever decides to do it.
5. YOUR INFORMATION AND MATERIALS
- Information and Materials Provided by You. You may from time to time post information, materials, ideas, opinions, concepts, votes, know-how, techniques, creative ideas or any content (collectively “Your Materials”) on this Website or transmit Your Materials to Pure By Nature through this Website. You understand and agree that Pure By Nature may, at its sole discretion, decide post or not to post Your Materials on this Website or make modifications to Your Materials prior to posting it. You further understand and agree that Pure By Nature assumes no responsibility for reviewing unsolicited ideas for its business (like product or advertising ideas) and will not incur any liability as a result of any similarities between Your ideas and/or Your Materials and future Pure By Nature products or programs. This means that Pure By Nature has no obligation to treat Your Materials, including without limitation Your idea submissions, confidentially. You hereby grant to Pure By Nature a worldwide, irrevocable, royalty-free, perpetual licence to use, produce, reproduce, create derivative works from, modify, adapt, publish, translate, display, distribute, broadcast, communicate to the public by telecommunication or circulate Your Materials and to sub-licence any such rights. To the extent applicable, You hereby waive all moral rights that You may have in Your Materials. You further represent and warrant that You are the author of Your Materials and that they do not infringe the intellectual property or other proprietary rights of any third party, or violate any law.
- Messages submitted to this Website by electronic mail or otherwise, including without limitation any data, questions, comments, suggestions or the like are, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary. By submitting a message to this Website, You acknowledge that any information disclosed by You therein may be used by any third party, is not confidential and may be read or intercepted by others, creates no confidential, fiduciary, contractually implied or other relationship between You and Pure By Nature other than pursuant to these Terms and is subject to the grant of rights regarding Your Materials as provided above.
- Responsibility for your Communications; Prohibitions. You agree that you are responsible for your own communications and that you will not post, disseminate or transmit any content on or through this Website that: (i) is unlawful, harassing, defamatory, abusive, threatening, obscene, harmful, tortuous, libelous, or invasive of another’s privacy; (ii) infringes or violates any party’s copyright, trade-mark, trade secret, patent or other proprietary rights; (iii) you do not have the right to disseminate or transmit under law, or contractual or fiduciary relationships; or (iv) contains personally identifiable information not belonging to you, including without limitation any personal information belonging to minors.
You further agree that Your use of this Website will be in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations and that You will not: (i) use this Website to post, disseminate or transmit unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, chain letters, junk mail or any other type of unsolicited mass email; (ii) omit, delete, forge or misrepresent transmission information, including without limitation headers, return mailing and Internet protocol addresses, or otherwise manipulate identifiers to disguise the origin of any content; (iii) impersonate any individual or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent an affiliation with any individual or entity; (iv) engage in any activities intended to withhold or cloak identity or contact information; (v) send harassing and/or threatening messages to others; (vi) transmit any viruses or other disabling mechanisms; (vii) use this Website for any illegal purpose, in violation of any applicable laws or regulations; (viii) engage in any Internet activities that would violate the privacy rights of others; (ix) attempt to penetrate security measures of this Website or obtain or bypass others’ passwords; (x) engage in denial of service attacks, or take actions designed to impair network access by flooding this Website or the internet with useless traffic, or (xi) use this Website to send computer programmes to others.
6. PURCHASE OF PRODUCTS
- Currently, Pure By Nature’s products available through the Website (the “Product” or the “Products”) may be ordered by persons who reside in the Greater Toronto Area only (“Territory”).
- Product Information and Availability. Products which may be purchased from the Website are available for sale and distribution to customers only in the Territory referenced above. The Company attempts to be as accurate as possible in describing all Products available for sale and/or distribution by the Company. However, the Company does not warrant that Product descriptions or other content of the Website are accurate, complete, reliable, current or error-free.
- Availability of Products. The availability of certain Products may be limited, and Products may not be available for immediate sale. The Company may revise or cease to make available any Products at any time without prior notice. In the event that the Company is unable to deliver to you a Product ordered due to lack of availability, the Company will notify you via email and your order will be automatically cancelled with respect to such unavailable Product.
- Product Orders. Before submitting an order for the purchase of Products using the Website, you will be shown an order confirmation screen (the “Order Confirmation”) describing, among other things, the Product(s) to be ordered, the purchase price and any applicable charges for shipping and taxes. When you submit your order (by pressing the “Complete Secure Checkout” button), such order will constitute an offer from you to the Company to purchase the Product(s) described in the Order Confirmation, for the price and subject to the other charges, terms and conditions set out in the Order Confirmation. Orders are not binding on the Company until accepted by the Company. The Company’s acceptance of your order is evidenced by a return email from the Company indicating that your order has been accepted.
THE WEBSITE AND ITS CONTENTS ARE NOT TO BE CONSTRUED AS AN OFFER TO SELL ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE.
- Product Pricing. Products are available at different price points as advertised on the Website. GLWIZ reserves the right to change the pricing at any time. All prices and Product orders are quoted and shall be processed in Canadian dollars. Although Pure By Nature strives to provide accurate Product and pricing information, errors may occur. The Company reserves the right to correct any errors in pricing or Product information and to modify the prices of Products, at any time, without prior notice. The Company cannot confirm the price of a Product until after you submit an order for the Product. In the event that the price or related information for a Product (as described on the Website and/or the Order Confirmation) is incorrect due to an error in pricing or product information, the Company may, at its sole discretion, refuse or cancel your order, whether before or after the Company’s acceptance thereof. If there is such an error in pricing, the Company will cancel your order and reverse any charges that have been applied, then contact you to ask you to place a new order for the Product at the correct price.
- Consent to Use Electronic Documents. You hereby consent to the exchange of information and documents between you and the Company over the Internet or by email, and you agree that the Terms, together with any applicable Order Confirmation(s) accepted by the Company in electronic form shall be the equivalent of an original written paper agreement between you and the Company. You further agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we may provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
- Cancellation of Orders by Pure By Nature. The Company reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to limit quantities, terminate accounts and to refuse or cancel any order, including after the order has been submitted, whether or not the order has been confirmed or accepted and your credit card charged. In the event that your order is cancelled after your payment has been processed, the Company will issue a full refund.
- Payment Terms. Terms of payment for any Products purchased through the Website shall be determined at the Company’s sole discretion. Payment shall be made by credit card unless some other pre-arranged method of payment has been accepted by the Company. Any payments made by credit card are subject to the approval of the financial institution that has issued the credit card.
- Shipping and Taxes. The Company will ship the Product(s) ordered by you according to the delivery method you have chosen and to the address indicated in the Order Confirmation. Delivery times provided by the Company are estimates only. The Company shall not be responsible for any damages or costs resulting from any delays in delivery.
Unless otherwise stated, all Product prices quoted do not include shipping and handling charges and applicable federal and provincial sales taxes. Separate charges for shipping and handling and taxes will be shown on the Order Confirmation for each order, as applicable. Customers shall be responsible for all sales, use, goods and services, harmonized sales, and other taxes and duties associated with the order.
- Ownership; Risk of Loss. All Product(s) purchased from the Company are delivered to you by a third party delivery company, pursuant to a shipping contract. You shall become the owner of the Product(s) and shall assume the risks of loss at the time of delivery by the Company of the Product(s) to the third party delivery company.
- Return Policy. All sale of Products are final. No returns or exchanges are accepted.
7. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY; INDEMNIFICATION
- Disclaimer of Warranty and Limitation of Liability. By using the Website and the Contents, You expressly agree that such use is at Your sole risk. The Website and the Contents are provided on an “AS IS” and “as available” basis. Neither Pure By Nature nor its affiliated entities nor each of their respective officers, directors, employees, agents, third-party content providers, designers, contractors, distributors, merchants, sponsors, licensors or the like (collectively, “Affiliates”) make any representation or provide a warranty with respect to this Website or the accuracy, integrity or completeness of the Contents, the or such links, products, functionalities and services offered or contained herein. Pure By Nature and its Affiliates disclaim all representations, warranties, guarantees and conditions, including without limitation representations, warranties, guarantees and conditions of merchantable quality, quality or fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement of third-party rights, error-free or uninterrupted service, accuracy, availability, reliability, security, currency and completeness arising from or relating to this Website, the Content or any links, products, functionalities or services provided through this Website.
- NEITHER PURE BY NATURE NOR ITS AFFILIATES SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF or in connection with: this Website; the Contents, information, qualification and recommendations appearing on this Website; any links, products, functionalities or services offered through, contained in or advertised on this Webite; your account and password; failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, defect, delay in operation, computer virus, communication line failure, theft, destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, or inability to use this Website whether or not arising from breach of contract, tort, civil liability or otherwise and even if Pure By Nature has been advised of the possibility of such damages. This exclusion of liability shall apply to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- IF, DESPITE THE LIMITATIONS ABOVE, THE COMPANY IS FOUND LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGE OR LOSS IN CONNECTION WITH THE WEBSITE, IN NO CASE WILL PURE BY NATURE’S TOTAL LIABILITY ARISING UNDER ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION BREACH OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, GROSS NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) BE FOR MORE THAN, IN THE AGGREGATE, THE LESSER OF 100$ OR THE AMOUNT PAID BY YOU FOR THE SPECIFIC PRODUCTSPURCHASED BY YOU AND TO WHICH THE CLAIM RELATES.
- IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED WITH THE TERMS OR THE WEBSITE, YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY IS TO DISCONTINUE USING AND ACCESSING THE WEBSITE.
- WITHOUT WAIVING THE EXCLUSIVE GOVERNING LAW CLAUSE BELOW, SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN SUCH JURISDICTIONS, THE LIABILITY OF PURE BY NATURE AND ITS AFFILIATES SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE GREATEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- Indemnity. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Pure By Nature and its Affiliates from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney’s fees) arising from: (i) Your use of and access to the Website or Contents; (ii) Your violation of any term of these Terms; (iii) Your violation of any third party right, including without limitation any copyright, property, or privacy right. These defense and indemnification obligations will survive these Terms and Your use of the Contents or Website.
8. CONTESTS AND COUPONS
This Website may run contests and other promotional activities from time to time. All such contests and other promotional activities will be subject to the applicable contest or promotion rules. By entering into the contest, You signify Your agreement to the applicable contest and other promotional activity rules as well as the terms set out in these Terms.
All coupons provided on this Website are subject to the Terms applicable to such coupons.
9. GENERAL TERMS
- Notices by Pure By Nature to You may be given by means of a general posting at the Website. Notices (including questions, complaints, or legal notices) by You may be given by electronic messages or conventional mail, as follows: (i) Electronic mail (e-mail) must be sent to email@example.com; (ii) Mail and courier deliveries must be sent to: Pure By Nature Inc., 1599 Hurontario Street, Suite 205, Mississauga, Ontario L5G 4S1.
- Written Agreement. These Terms constitute a written agreement between You and Pure By Nature. A printed version of these Terms, and of any notice given in electronic form related to this agreement, shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings to the same extent, and subject to the same restrictions, as other business contracts, documents, or records originally generated and maintained in printed form. Furthermore, You hereby waive any and all defenses You may have based on the electronic form of these Terms and the lack of signing by the parties hereto to execute these Terms.
- Entire Agreement. Terms constitute the entire agreement between You and Pure By Nature related to this Website. These Terms supersede all prior written, oral, or electronic agreements between You and Pure By Nature relating to this Website.
- Limitation of Cause of Action. You and Pure By Nature agree that any cause of action arising out of or related to the Services, the Contents or your use of the Website must commence within one (1) year after the cause of action arose or be forever barred.
- Ability to Accept Terms of Service. You affirm that You are either more than 18 years of age, or an emancipated minor, or possess legal parental or guardian consent, and are fully able and competent to enter into the terms, conditions, obligations, affirmations, representations, and warranties set forth in these Terms of Service, and to abide by and comply with these Terms of Service. In any case, You affirm that You are over the age of 13, as this Website is not intended for children under 13. If You are under 13 years of age, then please do not use this Website.
- You may not assign Your rights and obligations hereunder. However, Pure By Nature’s rights and obligations are fully assignable. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the Terms shall inure to the benefit of and be binding upon each of the parties hereto and their respective successors and permitted assigns.
- Pure By Nature has the right to modify these Terms and any policies affecting the Website. Any modification is effective immediately upon posting to the Website. Your continued use of the Website shall be conclusively deemed an acceptance of all such modification(s). Furthermore, Pure By Nature has the right to modify, suspend or discontinue the Website or any portion thereof at any time.
- Waiver and Severability. The failure of either party to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any part of this agreement is determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law including, but not limited to, the warranty disclaimers and liability limitations set forth above, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of these Terms shall continue in full force and effect.
- Access to Your User Account. You specifically agree that Pure By Nature may access Your user account where necessary.
- Termination or Discontinuance of Service by Pure By Nature. Pure By Nature may terminate Your access to any part or all of this Website at any time, with or without notice.
- Pure By Nature reserves the right to seek all remedies available at law and in equity for violations of these Terms, including but not limited to the right to block access from a particular Internet address to the Website. Furthermore, if we believe that You have used the Website for an unlawful purpose, we may forward the relevant communication and other information, including Your identity, to the appropriate authorities for investigation and prosecution. You hereby consent to our forwarding of any such communications and information to these authorities. Pure By Nature reserves all of its rights at law and equity to proceed against anyone who uses the Website illegally or improperly.
- The provisions of these Terms relating to indemnification, limitations on liability, warranty limitations and disclaimers shall survive the termination of Your use of or access to the Website.
- Governing Law/Forum Selection. These Terms are governed by the laws of the State of South Carolina to contracts made and performed solely in the Province of Ontario, without regard to conflict of laws principles. The parties irrevocably attorn to the jurisdiction of the courts of the Province of Ontario.
- The Terms and any supporting or ancillary documents are drafted solely in the English language.
© 2020 Pure By Nature Inc. All Rights Reserved.
NOTE: Please put the above copyright notice on the web pages as well.